Dear Friends,
I had an application built using MySQL where i stored mine customers
passwords encrypted using password function of mysql, now i changed mine
servers and do find a new function old_password and password. I believe
that old_password is equivalent to password.
Actually i do not want to change mine application and change old_password
whereever i have password , also i want to have all mine existing customers
on the new server.So is there a way where i could disable this feature of
PASSWORD and restore old function.
Pl. help me.
I shall be very grateful.
--