> Hi;
> My query.log is full of 'show innodb status' queries.
> How do I get this ascii log file not to log these. OR some help with a
> grep script to copy the file without these lines.

I noticed the same in the logs of a 4.1 test server. I put it down to
MySQL Administrator which was monitoring the server at the time. I
believe MYSQL Admin issues these SHOW STATUS commands periodically to
refresh it's status info screen.

Out of curiosity were/are you using MySQL Administrator or something
like a monitoring app with your MySQL servers?

Im

--
http://www.ImranChaudhry.info
MySQL Database Management & Design Services