This morning I began noticing some errors coming from my MySQL database that appear to be the result of a user inserting text which contains a question mark anywhere in it. The error is:

"Parameter '?' must be defined ..."

Is there a way to tell MySQL to just treat the "?" as another character in the string, rather than as a parameter? Maybe have my application replace all occurrances of "?" with something else that will represent a "?" to the database before issuing the query?

For reference, I'm using the MySQLConnector .NET for connecting my application to a MySQL 4.x database.

Regards,
David P. Donahue
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cyber0ne.com