On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 12:43:02PM +0200, RAZAKA wrote:
> I would like to create multiple tables in a database.
> HowTo Use REFERENTIAL INTEGRITY with MySQL ?
> May I use "FOREIGN KEY" or "REFERENCES"?
> Note: MySQL Release = 3.23.36
>
> Thanks for help :)

In short, you can't..

>From the MySQL manual (Reference >> CREATE TABLE):

   * The `FOREIGN KEY', `CHECK', and `REFERENCES' clauses don't
     actually do anything.  The syntax for them is provided only for
     compatibility, to make it easier to port code from other SQL
     servers and to run applications that create tables with references.

G'luck,
Peter

--
What would this sentence be like if pi were 3?