Hi,

I'm new on the list. I subscribed because I need help about a problem I
have.
I heard that this problem is well-known and well-documented, but it never
work ...
In fact, I'm unable to start MySQL(-3.23.38) (even with 3.23.32) on a RedHat
7.0. It doesn't say anything wrong, but MySQL is immediatly stopping like
this :

<snip>
Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /var/lib/mysql
010515 14:21:02  mysqld ended
</snip>