Hi,

I have two different servers each running mysql. One is a SuSE and the other
a FreeBSD system.

mysql --version returns:
mysql  Ver 12.22 Distrib 4.0.26, for portbld-freebsd5.4 (i386)
mysql  Ver 12.22 Distrib 4.0.18, for suse-linux (i686)

On the SuSE system the following command returns this:
mysql> SELECT FROM_UNIXTIME(-1000000);
+-------------------------+
| FROM_UNIXTIME(-1000000) |
+-------------------------+
| 1969-12-20 11:13:20     |
+-------------------------+

On the FreeBSD system the same command returns:
mysql> SELECT FROM_UNIXTIME(-1000000);
+-------------------------+
| FROM_UNIXTIME(-1000000) |
+-------------------------+
| NULL                    |

Obviously the SuSE system seems to be able to use negative values for a unix
timestamp.

I am wondering, how I can get the FreeBSD system to work the same way. Can
you help me out?

Thanks a lot, best regards!
Ben

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl