hi

I have an online registration system made with PHP and MySQL that i would like to make available for use with PDA's. We have a wireless network that covers only certain parts of our area and when the PDA's can connect there will be no problem as I have PDA style sheets set up. When the wireless network is not available i would like to run a watered down version of the application on the PDA and then sync up to the main system during the next connection.

Is there a way of using MySQL on a PDA or embedding it someway into an application that will work on a PDA? I can see a huge potential if it is possible

Thoughts, comments and advice very appreciated

Ade