This might be an unusual question because mysql always stores in little
endian for all platforms (if I'm not mistaken).  However, I am receiving
data from several different platforms (custom boards with various
processors) in raw form.  I will have stored as a configuration option
what endianess it is.

So what I need to do is write a procdure, or use a mysql function (if
there is one available) to byte swap the data (for integer types).  I'm
really just hoping someone has done this, or it is implemented as a mysql
function and I just wasn't able to find it.

Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks.

Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your
regular duties.

David Godsey