From: Heikki Tuuri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 1:18 PM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: Lock wait timeout exceeded during concurrent inserts on an
InnoDB table....

Robert,

please post SHOW INNODB STATUS\G during such lock wait, so that we see
what lock it is waiting for.

Best regards,

Heikki

Oracle Corp./Innobase Oy
InnoDB - transactions, row level locking, and foreign keys for MySQL

InnoDB Hot Backup - a hot backup tool for InnoDB which also backs up
MyISAM tables http://www.innodb.com/order.php