I need am looking for a server for virtual hosting of websites.  Ideally it would be
running Linux and be rack mounted.  Right now we have a couple of websites that
require database support on another companies server and we are looking at hosting
them on-site.  Currently we have a couple of racs for web hosting.  If possible we
would like to get 40-80 databases on one server.  We are not looking at much traffic
10 hits per minute or less for each site. We do web design for other companies, and it
is mostly just dynamic web pages and E-commerce It is critical that it stays up, as we
could lose a lot of revenue if it doesn't. We looked at raqs, but we want something
with a little more processing power. Any suggestions on hardware would be appreciated
and if I forgot anything important just E-mail me.

Thank you

Dan Mouw