Hi, Rich.

What is skip_count? I couldn't find any reference to it in mysql documentation.

I'm not sure I understood your question, but I beleive you're asking for LIMIT modifier.

SELECT * FROM $table LIMIT $offset, $record_count;

or

SELECT * FROM $table LIMIT $record_count OFFSET offset;

Hi folks.

I'm wanting to provide some safety for a search. I'll be grabbing about 45 fields, and perhaps thousands of records, so that I can build an xml file using my middleware. How can I structure an SQL statement so that I can jump through records 100 at a time? Do I use offset or skip_count?

Cheers

Regards,
Eugene Kosov.