Hi Kishore,

That's an interesting idea. However, given that the healthy slave and the corrupt slave now have different values for Exec_Master_Log_Pos, would restoring the tables from the healthy slave necessarily be a good move?

I would be worried that the corrupt slave's counter position would be mismatched with the table.

Regards,
Michael Jeung