What I am trying to do here is have 3 separate primary keys.
Creating a mysql select on either of the Logon_id, email_addr,
or last_name fields will do a single read to the matching value.
Like having 3 different indexes into the same table.
I don't want those 3 field concatenated together as a single key.

Is this table definition correct?

create table members (
        logon_id            varchar(15),
        email_addr          varchar(30),
          last_name           varchar(30),
          member_type         char(1),
        email_verified      char(1),
          logon_pw            varchar(15),
          date_added          date,
        last_login          timestamp,
        first_name          varchar(30),
        addr1               varchar(30),
        addr2               varchar(30),
        city                varchar(20),
        state               varchar(20),
        zip                 varchar(15),
          phone_home          varchar(15),
        phone_office        varchar(15),
        phone_cell          varchar(15),
        mothers_maiden_name varchar(30),
          ip_of_useratsignup  varchar(16),
          primary key(login_id, email_addr, last_name)
        );