http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/1.0.html

Looks like it got implemented into an official provoider, does this mean I dont need MyODBC ?

On 09/03/2006, at 3:34 PM, Dan Rossi wrote:

Hi there, ive been tyring to find a native provider for .NET , as I had followed the .NET example via an article on the mysql site which uses the ODBC connector, however it states on the mysql .NET info page that ODBC is slower than a native provider. My issue is the bytefx provider has an old client, possibly for Mysql 4.0 so it cant authenticate properly. Im running Mysql5 , is there a version of this that is compatible with Mysql5 ? let me know thanks.