Dear listers,
I am looking for someone with experience in Thai support for MySQL. I have found a
person, named Pruet Boonma, in MySQL manual, but his old e-mail address does not seem
to work.
Can anyone recommend me the place to turn for help to? Please bear in mind that I do
not speak Thai at all.

the problem is that we build a small MySQL-based web interface with DBI. We can query
the database, containing records in Thai language (codepage CP874) from listboxes and
checkboxes, but string matching does not want to work properly.
I know that MySQL loads iso8859-1 charset by default, so changing to Thai charset
TIS620 did not resolve the problem at all. In fact, the things got worse... But I am
not sure why typing in Thai character strings does not yield correct matches.
I would be grateful for any help.
Best,
Victor