De: Subscriptions [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Viernes, 10 de Marzo de 2006 10:27 a.m.
Para: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Asunto: Re: How to Log Warnings and Errors from queries

In PHP, you can see the error message as follows:

$result = mysql_query($sSQL) or die ("<br>".mysql_error()
."<br><br>".$sSQL);

Just change it to write that mysql_error() to a file instead and that'll do
it.  So, something like:

$result = mysql_query($sSQL) or die ( log_error(mysql_error()) );

where you create that function log_error to write to a file.

Jenifer