Hello,

I have been given a file to import into the mysql 5.0 database.

This is how it is formatted:

I created a database called "app" which is brand new.

Right off, the bat, I noticed there is a field called numeric. So I
changed that to int.

But when I try and import it, it is complaining about the double quotes.

So then I changed the double quotes to single, and it still complained.

What can I do to make this import work? I am trying to find the
guidelines.

Ps the file is pretty long, so here is only a sampling:

Thanks,

Scott

--Drop Tables

DROP TABLE "APP"."ATTACHMENT";

DROP TABLE "APP"."CATEGORY";

DROP TABLE "APP"."CATEGORY_PROP";

DROP TABLE "APP"."DOCUMENT";

DROP TABLE "APP"."DOCUMENT_ATTACHMENT";

DROP TABLE "APP"."DOCUMENT_KEYWORDS";

DROP TABLE "APP"."DOCUMENT_PROP";

DROP TABLE "APP"."ENTRY";

DROP TABLE "APP"."GROUP";

DROP TABLE "APP"."GROUP_PROP";

DROP TABLE "APP"."IDGENERATOR";

DROP TABLE "APP"."KEYWORD";

DROP TABLE "APP"."USER";

DROP TABLE "APP"."USER_GROUP";

DROP TABLE "APP"."USER_PROP";

-- Table: "APP"."ATTACHMENT"

CREATE TABLE "APP"."ATTACHMENT"

(

"ATTACHMENT_ID" numeric NOT NULL,

"DOCUMENT_ID" numeric,

"ATTACHMEMT_PATH" varchar,

"ATTACHMENT_SIZE" numeric,

CONSTRAINT "ATTACHMENT_pkey" PRIMARY KEY ("ATTACHMENT_ID")

);

-- Table: "APP"."CATEGORY"

CREATE TABLE "APP"."CATEGORY"

(

"CATAGORY_ID" numeric NOT NULL,

"CATEGORY_NAME" varchar,

"CATEGORY_DESCRIPTION" varchar,

"CREATED_BY" numeric,

"CREATION_DATE" date,

"MODIFIED_BY" numeric,

"MODIFICATION_DATE" date,

"DELETED_BY" numeric,

"DELETE_DATE" date,

"PARENT_CATAGORY" numeric,

CONSTRAINT "CATEGORY_pkey" PRIMARY KEY ("CATAGORY_ID"),

CONSTRAINT "CATEGORY_PARENT_CATAGORY_fkey" FOREIGN KEY
("PARENT_CATAGORY") REFERENCES "APP"."CATEGORY" ("CATAGORY_ID") ON
UPDATE NO ACTION ON DELETE NO ACTION,

CONSTRAINT authorfk FOREIGN KEY ("CREATED_BY") REFERENCES "APP"."USER"
("USER_ID") ON UPDATE NO ACTION ON DELETE NO ACTION,

CONSTRAINT deletorfk FOREIGN KEY ("DELETED_BY") REFERENCES "APP"."USER"
("USER_ID") ON UPDATE NO ACTION ON DELETE NO ACTION,

CONSTRAINT editorfk FOREIGN KEY ("MODIFIED_BY") REFERENCES "APP"."USER"