David,
         Who was the ISP? Maybe they'd like some free advertising. :)Ha! I'd
better wait until April 1, when I hope to have a new home.

  I've actually been promoting this webhost since I've been with them.  They
just flaked out very badly all of a sudden. Coincidentally, they  had a major
server crash about the very time they dumped my database.  In fact, that's one
reason it took me so long to troubleshoot it - I  assumed I had merely been
affected by the server crash, and their were  so many angry customers on the
forum, I was leery of adding to the  congestion.

  Now if you want to roast a webhost, try the infamous Dathorn. I was  blasting
the owner of that operation years ago. When I posted about my  current
situation on WebHostingTalk.com, I discovered another Andrew  flame-fest. Sheez.

Yahoo! Mail