Dear All,

  First of all, I would like to thank to Josh and Peter Brawley for their kind
help on previous issue.

  Here is another Issue:
  There are many tables that have timestamp field with 8 char (yyyymmdd). I use
this format all over our website and to create various reports.  Below is
static php code that I used numerous places:
  <?
   $year=substr("$date", 0, 4);
   $month=substr("$date", 4, 2);
   $day=substr("$date", 6, 2);
  ?>

  All timestamp dependent reports and web pages had problems, once I upgrade to
MySQL – 4.1.12.  At the end I had to downgrade to 3.23 to bring web site
operation to normal. Is there anyway to preserve old timestamp format after
upgrading?

MySQL - 3.23
+--------+------------+----------
+--------+------------+----------
|log_date|timestamp(8)| 00000000

MySQL - 4.1.12
|log_date| timestamp |0000-00-00 00:00:00

Josh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  You could rotate the output... basically get 1 row
with 11 columns (CA01_count,CA02_count,...,CA12_count)
(leaving out CA10) joining all 12 tables together...

Or... perhaps we can help with the timestamp issues
you are having and get you upgraded to later version
of mysql that supports nested SELECT statements.