----- Original Message -----
From: shreeseva
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 01:15 AM
Subject: About Data types

Dear friends,
I am using MySQL 5.0.17 on Win XP Prof. I have created a prototype database
design in Ms Access 2003 and using MySQL Migration tool uploaded this to MySQL
server. I have encounterred few problems with it.
1) Migration toolkit successfully transfered all tabels and indexes but all
Autonumber fields are transfered as 'int'. Also all boolean fields(In Access
'Yes/No' ) are transfered as 'tinyint'. Is there a bug the toolkit?
2) When I go for data entry through Access form It displays as '#deleted' in
all fields. Why?
I am entering data from Master form and when control goes into the Subform
linked with the master form it makes all entered fileds as '#deleted'. The
master form is related with documents table having one field as AutoIncrement
and subform is based on Transactions for that document. This Transactions table
also contains one Autoincrement filed. Both such fileds are PK's also.
Now when I changed the AutoIncrement to 'No' for Documents table it goes
correctly and not displayed '#deleted'. But when I entered data into
Transactions table having AutoIncrement still to 'Yes' then it displayed as
'#deleted'. Why?
Is this a bug or my mistake or ODBC driver problem or Access problem?

Please help
Thanks and regards.

CPK