Good morning.  I am trying to install Free Radius with MySql, but I
either have a login issue or a permissions issue.

I have added Radius and [EMAIL PROTECTED] to database, Fedora local users
and just about everywhere I can think possible.  I have added
permissions for radius & radius local to databases mysql and database
radius.  However, when I try to log in to mysql using the command mysql
-u radius -p radius, I get and error stating, "Error 1045 (28000):
Access Denied for user 'radius'@'localhost' (using:Password: YES).  I am
really frustrated since I have been working on this login and permission
issue for some time.

Thanks

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>