Quoting sheeri kritzer ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> what's the result of
> SHOW CREATE TABLE games

It gives me the create statement for that table.
All perfectly normal. MyISAM table, latin1 charset.

> I'd drop the indexes on the games table, and then run repair tables,
> and then put the indexes back in.  Worth a shot.

Funny, i haven't tried that yet, and lo-and-behold, after rebuilding the
index (that's all i did):

| [22:27] [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/var/lib/mysql/v] # myisamchk games.MYI
| Checking MyISAM file: games.MYI
| Data records:   10644   Deleted blocks:       0
| - check file-size
| - check record delete-chain
| - check key delete-chain
| - check index reference
| - check data record references index: 1
| - check data record references index: 2
| - check record links

Aparently, what i heard from a friend, it's not done to binary copy
tables from 32bit systems over to 64bit systems. Is it as bad to binary
copy tables from 64bit to 32bit systems?

It's vital in our current setup that binary copy of tables works.
Or we need to set up replication right now ;)

Lemmeknow and Thanks!!

Sander.