So, when MySQL goes to its own permisions table, it does a "select *", not a
"select user, host" etc.?  Why is that?  It seems that for flexibility it
would name the fields it was selecting so it would know the order would
always be the same.

Anyway, if I don't change the order of columns (i.e., adda column on the end)
I should be OK?

Thanks.

--
Joshua Kugler
Associated Students of the University of Alaska Fairbanks