We got the question. However what you ask isn't purely a database issue.

How does your authentication program (freeradius?) handle expiration
dates? If it doesn't then adding those to the database won't help a bit.
If it does, then there should already be a date column. (or two) in the
appropriate table(s).

Either way, the change(s) you want to make are more in the realm of
programming than database administration.

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine