I have been reading the definitive guide to MySQL5, and I am not finding
a answer to a question.

I am designing a project in which I am going to have primary keys, and
foreign keys. In order to keep things proper, I am going to have delete
on cascades on my foreign keys, so when the primary key is deleted, the
data model is kept clean.

As I have been reading, it appears that the InnoDB Storage Engine
supports PK/FK relationships. And that the MyISAM does not. But I cannot
verify that.

Also, when I use replication, it appears that both engines, require a
different replication technique? But what if I mix both types of
engines, how do I replicate that?

Sorry this is a bit of a broad post, but these two questions will help
me figure my needs for the design.

Thanks,

Scott