john simms wrote:
Hello MySQL!
Hello User!
At last! It has taken a couple of days - but,  I have, at last,  found you.
*hides* haha, you think so ...
You have invaded my computer without being requested, or invited.
Did i? Man, my schedules are really weird nowadays.
Whenever I try to access a local (to my home) message board, I get a black 'page' on my monitor screen with the above message (MySQL Error)
on the top left of the black page.
Local message board? Ethernet one or really local like 127.0.0.1?
I guess the font color is white because otherwise it would be hard to read , er and it's not usually a fault of MySQL it also could be bad coded PHP/JSP whatever your board is written in causing that Error.
What Error are you exactly getting?
It is driving me NUTS!! I want it off. But how do I remove it?
Tried a rubber?
Advice and step-by-step guidance/instructions please?
1. Give us more info about the MySQL version, Type of Board and any other Info you can get helping find that Error causing Problem.
2. Adress us as Humans not as a software
3. Let somone else, who might have knowledge of coding, have a look at it.

Greets
        Barry

--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)