Thank you MySQL Cluster, for ignoring my information request after
submitting about a year and a half ago. I was told in email that I was
supposed to be contacted, that never happened. Thank you for automatically
signing me up for all sorts of MySQL mailinglists for seminars that I do
not want to attend.

Should I also thank you for selling my email address to a 3rd party
company (Continuent, Inc) advertising 'Replication and load-balancing'
Webcasts, or did they automatically gather emails from the main MySQL
mailinglist?

And, no thanks, I'm no longer interested in MySQL Cluster. :)

Atle
-
Flying Crocodile Inc, Unix Systems Administrator