Dominik Klein wrote:
The user -a output is :

uname -a, but anyway ...

Linux wizon.secureserver.net 2.6.9-11.EL #1 Fri May 20 18:17:57 EDT 2005
i686 i6

I didn't understand what is secound command is.

You should have just pasted it into your command line and paste back the output into your mail.

i686 i6

Thats the needed infortmation.

Not necessarily.
On some systems you can still find glibc V2.2, thats why I added the second command earlier. MySQL which was built with glibc2.3 will not work on such systems.
Aaah my apologies. That's true :)

But i think that package will work probably.
Well he sees that it don't works after he installed it and come back telling it don't do ;P

barry

--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)