Hi All,

I have a problem with my multi master replication plan.
I have set my server (linux) to run 4 instance of mysqld, each with a different port, socket, tmpdir, log file, relay log file, master info and relay info.

the illustration as follow :

Server 1 (non slave)
--------
db1
db2
db3
db4

Server 2 (slave from other machine)
--------
db2

Server 3 (slave from other machine)
--------
db3

Server 4 (slave from other machine)
--------
db4

each slave run well and replicate successfully
but the problem is, Server 1 unable to see the update from the other slave server, although i can see the update from each originating slave server.

Is this a problem with mysql (locking issue?), or file system issue?
I am using mysql 4.1.11 on mandrake linux, with ext3 fs and all the tables were MYISAM

Server 1 was supposed to be somekind of data warehouse, to provide data from many distributed servers phisically separated.

Would someone please help me, i have googled this and red the manual, but couldnt find similiar situation.

TIA
-
Leo