On 16 May 2001 13:40:55 +0300, Sinisa Milivojevic wrote:
> Regarding the fact that 2.96 can build working binaries, that is good
> news, but before we try it ourselves, could you please run all
> mysql-test programs plus sql-bench. See if it will pass them all.

I tried to install MySQL-bench, but it requires MySQL-DBI-perl-bin
Searched for the latter on mysql.com - nothing.
Searched on rpmfind.net, found Mysql-DBI-perl-bin, it doesn't work
because MySQL-bench requires MySQL-blah not Mysql-blah (capital
letters).
Searched for Mysql-DBI-perl-bin.blah.src.rpm to rebuild the package with
different name... no success.

Now, that's silly. Where can i find the required package?
What is the reason that you provide the MySQL-bench package if it cannot
be installed?

--
Florin Andrei

"All operating systems suck.