From: Brian Menke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 10:38 PM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Student question answer schema

Does anyone happen to know where a basic schema for tracking questions and
answers from tests that a student has completed. I don't know why I am
having difficulty with this, but I can't seem to figure out how to set up
the tables correctly to store this information.

The basics

N number of students
N number of learning modules
Each learning module has multiple questions
Each question has multiple answers.

I need to figure out the tables to track when a student has taken a module
(easy)and which questions they got wrong in each module and then be able to
run various kinds of reports on questions that students got wrong in various
ways. It seems like this should be simple, but I'm struggling with it. Does
anyone know where an example of this type of schema would be?

Thanks for your help in advance!

-Brian