From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 13 April 2006 4:51 PM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: customized variations on words with fulltext

Not being an expert on FULLTEXT functions yet, I suppose you could hard code
some type of search function into your application code, then create all the
relevant search options for the FULLTEXT query in your app logic, then post
the FULLTEXT query off to mysql.

Or store the different search options in mysql tables. Then retrieve those
options to build the multiple-name FULLTEXT search. Then send the query back
to your database?

Regards

Keith