Hi everyone.

I used to run mysql on a local server here, which has some databases which are very important to me on it. The server was running mysql on Arch Linux, but unfortunatly this crashed, I was not able to rebuild the operating system but I was able to recover the raw database files off of the hard disk. Is there a way of importing these to my MySQL 3.2 server? (I beleive that Arch Linux was running 5.0). I have tried simply placing them in the mysql database folder but I get errors such as "Incorrect information in file: './my0007/ee_pm.frm..." when I try and perform any operations in PhpMyAdmin.

Any help would be appreciated as I do not want to have to rebuilt the databases from scratch/

Cheers
Chris