From: "Peter Brawley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Tom,

>   UPDATE command is not working for only the record that I want, but for
>all in the table. I sees WHERE is not interpretated by Mysql server. At
>least the result is identic to it. For example, If my php execute

>           UPDATE clientes SET tipo='r', nome_fantasia='cc', estado='24'
>WHERE id = '5'

With a previous message you posted attachments which turned out _not_ to be the PHP code which you say is not working.

   Maybe a comunication trouble... Let me confirm. Are you saying that
http://www.spalha.com.br/spalha/DB_code.html
http://www.spalha.com.br/spalha/insert_client_code.html
are not the code Im having troubles? As the code Im having trouble were some secret or so?
if ($yes){
   $communication_trouble = true;
   echo "segmentation fault =)";
}else
   echo "my english is very bad =)";

If you want help with this problem, you will have to post the minimal table data and PHP code needed to demonstrate your difficulty. Otherwise this discussion appears to be going nowhere.

php code is http://www.spalha.com.br/spalha/insert_client_code.html and DB is the http://www.spalha.com.br/spalha/DB_code.html, table data especifcly are lines 46 and 47 of the last link, enough for test the errors. Please, if you want, see also the form attached, whose 'action' call insert_client.php.

PB

Tom