From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 11:14 AM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: mysql query browser- editing resultsets

Can someone explain to me how to edit this...I click on the cells and
nothing

>From the manual

If the query resultset is editable, you can click the Edit button below the
resultset view. Double clicking cells in the resultset will allow you to
edit their contents. Changes are commited to the database only after the
Apply Changes button is pressed.
For a resultset to be editable, the following conditions must be met:

  a.. the resultset must contain columns from no more than one single table;
  b.. the queried columns must be proper column names (e.g: no functions,
such as in SELECT max(price) FROM products);

  c.. this table must contain a Primary Key column, although not necessarily
in the query. If the query does not contain the primary key, it will be
automatically added before the MySQL Query Browser sends the query to the
MySQL server, but will display only the columns you requested;