clint lenard schrieb:
Hey guys,

 Well, I was unable to find anything on Google and I don't expect to find a
miracle... but I figured "why not".

On Sunday morning I was trying to delete a Table through PHPMyAdmin and
well... I dropped the entire DB without backing it up before. Stupid
mistake, I know.

So, I'm using Fedora Core OS/Linux and I was wondering if there was any way
to undelete this db? I lost about 350 new members on my site + all kinds of
blogs, comments, messages, etc. Is there ANY way to get this info back? If
not, It's not a huge deal... I suppose. I just wanted to see if anyone might
know of any special ways to get some of the data back.

Thanks!

- Clint Lenard

Ah probably you have logged the insertings and updatings, there might be a binarylog around there. You can use that also to restore the DB.

good luck ~

--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)