Hi guys.
Got a problem when adding records to an existing table, as part of a sql script. There are a couple of fields that don't get added as they should (respaccstopframe and acstpradiusid).
This is the update command:

insert into temp_s1 (accsesid, respaccstopframe, acstpradiusid, sgsnip, sgsnip_subnet, sgsnip_last, ggsnip, subip, startime, stoptime) select r1.radius_acct_session_id, t.frame_number, r1.radius_id, r1.radius_XXX_Address, substring_index(r1.radius_XXX_Address,".",3), substring_index(r1.radius_XXX_Address,".",-1),r1.radius_NAS_IP_Address, r1.radius_Framed_IP_Address, f.frame_time, r1.frame_time
from radius r1, temp_respaccstopframe t, frame f
where r1.frame_number = t.r1_fn and f.frame_number= t.syntstart_number and t.noacstart=1 and t.started_in >=0;

I didn't received any error, but fields were not added. I added an update command for those two fields just right after in the script.

# no preguntes por que lo hago dos veces...los duendes del sw...
update temp_s1 s1, temp_respaccstopframe t
set s1.respaccstopframe= t.frame_number, s1.acstpradiusid=t.radius_id
where s1.accsesid=t.radius_acct_session_id and s1.ggsnip=t.radius_NAS_IP_Address and t.noacstart=1 and t.started_in >=0;

Same result.
Then I run the update from MyQSL Browser and then worked fine...!!?

I've run same script and update command thru Browser with same table in both MySQLv4.1 and v5.0. No change.

I know it sounds crazy, but can anyone add some light on this?

TIA.
Luis.