Hi Comunity,

I have a problem while configuring 'Replication'. My Master Database
is MySql 4.1.8-standard version, and Slave is 5.0.
I want to set Replication between them. Problem here is in MySql
4.1.8-standard version the 'user' table fields are

Host, User, Password, Select_priv, Insert_priv, Update_priv,
Delete_priv, Create_priv, Drop_priv,
Reload_priv, Shutdown_priv, Process_priv
File_priv, Grant_priv, References_priv, Index_priv, Alter_priv.

To enable replication as we know, we need to Grant permission to Slave
mechine with appropriate permissions.I am unable to understand which field i
have to Enable?, so that Replication can start. please help me!

regards,
bala