hi,
i am trying to install a cluster. i am facing issues in starting up the ndbd.

My configuration is as follows.

*Config.ini:*

[NDBD DEFAULT]
NoOfReplicas=2
[MYSQLD DEFAULT]
[NDB_MGMD DEFAULT]
[TCP DEFAULT]
# Section for the cluster management node
[NDB_MGMD]
# IP address of the management node (this system)
Id=1
HostName=192.168.0.103
# Section for the storage nodes
[NDBD]
# IP address of the first storage node
Id=2
HostName=192.168.0.101
DataDir= /usr/local/mysql/data/
[NDBD]
# IP address of the second storage node
Id=3
HostName=192.168.0.102
DataDir/usr/local/mysql/data/
# one [MYSQLD] per storage node
[MYSQLD]
[MYSQLD]

i added the following lines to the already existing *my.cnf* in both data nodes:

[mysqld]
ndbcluster
# IP address of the cluster management node
ndb-connectstring='host=192.168.0.103'
[mysql_cluster]
# IP address of the cluster management node
ndb-connectstring='host=192.168.0.103'

when i execute ndbd --initial in data node 1 i get no error
when i execute ndbd --initial in data node 2 i am getting the following error:

Date/Time: Tuesday 2 May 2006 - 14:17:06
Type of error: error
Message: Invalid Configuration fetched from Management Server
Fault ID: 2350
Problem data: Could not connect initialize handle to management server
Object of reference:
ProgramName: ndbd
ProcessID: 22351
TraceFile: <no tracefile>
***EOM***

when i connect to the management node and give a show command i get the following output:

show
Cluster Configuration
---------------------
[ndbd(NDB)] 2 node(s)
id=2 (not connected, accepting connect from wci001.cricket.net)
id=3 (not connected, accepting connect from wci002.cricket.net)

[ndb_mgmd(MGM)] 1 node(s)
id=1 @192.168.0.103 (Version: 5.0.20)

[mysqld(API)] 2 node(s)
id=4 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
id=5 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)

As you can find here even the first data node is not connected. i have installed cluster from "mysql-max-5.0.20-linux-i686-glibc23.tar.gz"

Can any one help me in solving this issue?

Thanks in advance.
-pradeep