I assume you are referring to this thread:
        http://lists.mysql.com/mysql/197528

If so, a very important question still stands: What version of MySQL are
you using?

MySQL replication uses the binary log (binlog) to pass update queries
(INSERT, UPDATE, etc) to the slave; in other words it does not operate
based on what data actually changed on the master. Take this statement for
example:
        "UPDATE table SET var = 'foo' WHERE seqid = 123"
To simplify this example, let's just say that the above query is all that
is written to the binlog. Once the slave asks for a replication update,
the master will send the above query as-is. It does not say "Record ID 123
changed var = 'foo'".

So, if you are running MySQL 4.0 or less; the commands that mysqlcheck
send the master will NOT be replicated to the slave.
If you are running MySQL 4.1 or up; the commands that mysqlcheck (by
default) send the master will be replicated to the slave.

I hope this made sense. :)

Atle
-
Flying Crocodile Inc, Unix Systems Administrator