1)  See if the DNS on one machine is different.  If it's trying to
resolve the host on one and failing, that might be why it's slow.

2)  how did you copy the database?

3)  what's the data usage like on each machine?  If one machine is
used a lot and the other is used very little, then it may be that
MySQL's query cache, or the OS cache, is returning the results faster.

-Sheeri

On 5/4/06, Barry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gabriel Mahiques schrieb:
> My name is Gabriel, "Saludos Cordiales" is the same than "Best Regard"
> in spanish.
>

> The server explanin is the same. The table structure is the same, the
> application is the same (redirect the data source only), the quantity
> of record is the same. All is the same, I copy the database from one
> server to other

But the servers are not the same, right?
This could be one problem.

The other problem might be missing indezies on your other server.

Barry

--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)