Hi John,

tried your suggestion but I can't get it to work. This is because I don't
know how to set conditions in the following clauses (because there isn't
any)

> > and Table1.[condition for Changes1]
> > and Table2.[condition for Changes2]
> > and Table3.[condition for Changes3]

the result I've got was similar to the following (note the ID is pkey of
another table)

ID        Changes1    Changes2    Changes3
 1          10.0            10.0            same as
 1          10.3            10.3
 1          12.2            12.2
 2          31.0            31.0
 3          1.02            1.02