Hi Brett,

Which version of Unidata? I doubt very much if the migration toolkit would
assist with this.

You will probably have to re-normalise the data due to the multi-value
aspects of the Unidata/Universe database. This would probably require the
addition of several more tables to cope (dependent on the original design
of the database).

Regards

> Has anyone converted from Unidata db to Mysql?   How easy/difficult
> is it to do?  Does the Mysql Migration toolkit help with that process?
>
> an old consulting company setup a website with Unidata and perl... we
> want to convert to mysql...
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> /Brett C. Harvey;
> /Creative-Pages.Net, President;
> /Facility Management Systems, CTO (www.fmsystems.biz);
> /Lasso Partner Association Member ID #LPA135259
> (www.omnipilot.com/www.lassopartner.com);

David Logan
South Australia

when in trouble, or in doubt