mos wrote:
At 10:10 AM 5/20/2006, Keith Roberts wrote:
http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/index.php

I think phpmyadmin will allow you to make changes to
multiple columns at once.

Sorry, I should have mentioned I was looking for a MySQL Administrator running on Windows. Going through PHP seems like a round about way of accessing the database since I don't have PHP running and the database is not on the web. It's running on the local machine. I suppose I could install Apache and PHP and modify the database through a browser, but it seems a bit awkard.

If it's running on your own box, why not use the 'mysql' client sql-command-line utility? A single 'alter table' query can contain multiple 'change column' and 'modify column' phrases.

--J