At 23:17 -0700 23/5/06, Graham Anderson wrote:
Are there any advantages to converting this 'working' query below to
use INNER JOIN ?
If so, what would the correct syntax be ?

SELECT category.name, page.name, content.title, content.body
FROM category, page, content
WHERE content.page_id = page.id
AND page.category_id = category.id
AND category.id =1