Hi all,

I have to create a database for  Chinese, Japanese and Korean Language
support and a vb.net application for same.

Well I did couple of thing for this

1.                   created new database with Unicode CharacterSet

2.                   tables are also created with Unicode CharacterSet

3.                   Connecting using parameter CHARSET=utf8

4.                   insert statement is also used with conversion  "insert
into Ename (ename) values (convert('" & name.Text & "' using utf8)

but when I go to Query Browser it show "???????" in table data.

And same when I retrieving data into vb.net form..

Can any one guide me how can i store, retrieve and query Unicode database
with vb.net

Regards,

Neeraj Black Bits