Hello,

We are aware that some user require FK's and would like to see them
supported in MySQL Cluster.

We are hoping to offer this functionality initially through the MySQL
interface (not the NDB API) some time next year.

Look for announcements on the MySQL Cluster forum and mailing list for it's
availability.

Thanks,

Jimmy Guerrero
Sr Product Manager