You need to check your syntax.  You probably don't have FIELDS
TERMINATED BY and [OPTIONALLY] ENCLOSED BY and ESCAPED BY set
correctly.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/load-data.html

-Sheeri

On 5/31/06, Neeraj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi harish
Thanks for reply

By executing this query for this table I am not getting any error..
But I am getting wrong result.
I have tried many combinations for LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE but I am getting
the results in two ways...
1. all the data getting loaded in first columns of first row.
Or
2. data for all columns getting loaded in first column only and getting
error line now data for other columns

Hope you will find the solution

Cheers.:)

Neeraj Black Bits