Yes and no.  The binary log is a long list of all changes to the
system, so if that's enabled you can get what was done.  My binary log
(on 4.1.19) shows the query thread, but not the user/host that did the
change.  So it might be difficult to implement an "undo".

Also, "delete from table1" does not actually tell you what the old
values were, nor does "update table1 set bar=baz where yar=yaz".  So
you can tell what changed, but not necessarily how to change it back.

Hope that helps a bit.

-Sheeri