Excuse me if this is a dump question but I'm still new to linux and in need
of some help:

I installed mysql-3.23.38-pc-linux-gnu-i686.tar on a RedHat 7 server and
everything installed fine (or at least I think so). I created a test
database added some tables, etc without any problems. Now, I'm trying to
install RedHat Interchange (a shopping cart software) which will be using
mysql. Interchange seems to require mysqladmin to connect to mysql and I'm
wondering:

1. How do I check if mysqladmin is installed/enabled?

2. How do I check if mysql-client is installed/enabled?

If any of the above are not installed as part of the regular installation,
can someone point me to some where I can download them and hopefully have
some simple instructions to follow for installation.

Thanks!

SW